- The I-Slat system can be supplied in two variants. One, a double grooved panel which can be used for acoustic absorption applications, the other a tongued and grooved panel which is for aesthetics only as it doesn't accommodate gaps.
- The slats are 19mm thick, available in widths of 90mm or 140mm and supplied in random lengths.
- It is available in four standard timbers Iroko, Beech, Oak and Pine but can also be colour lacquered, painted, varnished, stained etc.
- Unlike cheaper import imitations which require onsite lacquering
to upgrade to Class0 our panels
can be supplied in a Class0 Fire Rating thus saving substantial labour time.
- Two type of clips can be used for the installation. One offers a permanent fixing while the other offers a demountable installation which allows for easy access.
- The gap between slats with the permanent cleat system can be either 10mm, 15mm or 25mm depending on the clip width.
- The gap between slats with the removable cleat system can be either 15mm or 20mm depending on the clip width.
- The ends of each panel are butt joined.
- The gap between the panels can be covered with a black tissue fleece which hides any services which may sit behind the installation.
- Also available in a Flex curved option to special order.
Click Here for installation Details
|Slat Width||Gap||Open Area|