- The I-LuxB is a modular 1935 x 595mm timber slatted acoustic panel which can offer very high levels of acoustic absorption due to its large open area in front of the black tissue faced absorbent material that needs to
be placed behind.
- Battens are joined using an interlocking black rear batten.
- It is available in four standard timbers Iroko, Beech, Oak and Pine but can also be colour lacquered, painted, varnished, stained etc.
- Unlike cheaper import imitations which require onsite lacquering
to upgrade to Class0 our panels
can be supplied in a Class0 Fire Rating thus saving substantial labour time.
- The slats are connected black rear battens. Gaps can be left either visible or hidden with a black tissue faced fibre.
- 1935x595x33mm - slats of 22x45mm (slat spacing 41mm)
- 1935x595x33mm - slats of 90x22mm (slat spacing 30mm)
- 1935x595x56mm - slats of 45x22mm (slat spacing 38mm)
- 1935x595x81mm - slats of 70x22mm (slat spacing 64mm)
No. of rear battens:
3 (start/middle module), 4 (end module)
No of slats:
Dependent on configuration
Optional 25mm black tissue faced fibre
B-s1-d0 Autoclave treatment
Optional acoustic backing:
25mm thick, 100kg/m³ with black tissue facing
Must be between 18-20°C; and RH between 40-60%
Tested beneath a concrete ceiling with a 210mm plenum and 40mm rockwool sitting on the rear of the suspended panel.
NRC - 0.90
Class B (for option 1) Class A (for option 3 and 4)
Softwood pine is the standard timber although other options are available at extra cost.
Click Here for Installation Details