- The I-Tec perforated and slotted range of noise-absorbent timber acoustic panel system for walls and ceilings which, due to its unbeatable acoustics and aesthetic qualities, the warmth of the material and its
easy installation, is ideal for acoustically treating all kinds of areas such as theatres, auditoriums, offices, hotels, conference rooms, restaurants and lobby areas etc.
- I-Tec wall and ceiling panels are available in either a melamine wood veneer finish, real wood veneer finish or RAL painted finish.
- Unlike cheaper import imitations which require onsite lacquering
to upgrade to Class0 our panels
can be supplied in a Class0 Fire Rating thus saving substantial labour time.
- The perforations can be 4,6,8 or 10mm diameters.
- The slot widths can be 4,6,8 or 10mm wide.
- Our standard melamine and wood veneer finishes are shown below. However, we can also provide for specific requests so please contact our Technical Department for other options if they are not shown.
- MDF is the standard core material but the panels can also be manufactured using plywood or HPL Phenolic Compact.