- The I-LuxD is a modular 1790mm length timber bladed acoustic panel, dowel supported, which can offer very high levels of acoustic absorption due to its large open area in front of the absorbent material that can optionally
be placed behind.
- Although supplied as standard without, an optional black acoustically transparent tissue can be installed to hide services behind the panels. Please note that this tissue
does not offer any absorption. Additional acoustic foam or mineral fibre is required if any acoustic ratings need to be met.
- It is available in four standard timbers Iroko, Beech, Oak and Pine but can also be colour lacquered, painted, varnished, stained etc.
- Unlike cheaper import imitations which require onsite lacquering
to upgrade to Class0 our panels
can be supplied in a Class0 Fire Rating thus saving substantial labour time.
- The slats are connected with central visible black timber dowels.
- For wall installations we recommend using small angle brackets (not supplied).
- For ceiling suspension we supply a range of nine adjustable dowel support hangers (shown below) which can accomodate depths of between 286mm-1086mm.
- 1800x560x90mm - blades of 90x22mm - blade spacing 90mm (80% O/A)
- 1800x536x45mm - blades of 45x22mm - blade spacing 45mm (67% O/A)
- 1800x552x70mm - blades of 70x22mm - blade spacing 70mm (76% O/A)
- 1800x536x90mm - blades of 90x22mm - blade spacing 45mm (67% O/A)